Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So the previous post was written at 4:30 am in the morning. Again.

Never let me stay awake (and alone) with computer access from 4 to 7 am, that's when my brain starts to think too much. Wait, I'll probably write on my diary even if I didn't have a computer anyway.

Coffee is absolutely amazing. If you were to liken my brain to a computer ram, it feels like coffee just upgraded me from a 512MB to a 2GB ram. My writing speed increased by 2 pages for the geog paper, and taptap speed by a few percentages up (was bored on the bus). Most importantly, it transformed me into a happy crazy kid within 3 hours.. or something. Not exaggerating. Now I feel bipolar.

Seeing how I wouldn't be needing sleep for the next 12 hours... I'm going to play around with the camera, the guitar and the piano before searching for my art notes at night. Hurrah.

--

Just kill me right now. There's no hope in me being happy.

No matter how many times I tell myself to ignore everything and focus on my work, I can't. The thoughts are too overwhelming.

Is there any reason to live? Besides not having a choice and how others around us would suffer if we die?

No comments: